Please read the following Terms and Conditions before making a booking with Star Coaches Sydney.
When making a booking for Sydney Airport Transfers to Sydney Airport you must allow travelling time plus the required check in time instructed by the airlines.
Domestic Passengers: 2 hours check in time plus travelling time back to Sydney Airport.
International Passengers: 3 hours check in time plus travelling time back to Sydney Airport.
- Star Coaches accepts no liability or responsibility for any delayed or cancelled flights.
- Star Coaches accepts no liability or responsibility for any delays caused by traffic or traffic accidents.
- If for any reason Star Coaches cannot meet your flight, a refund will be issued if it has been prepaid.
- If for any reason we fail to pick up our passengers at the arranged time or date, we will not be held responsible for any payment of airfares, accommodation, taxi fares or any other related costs.
- Cancelling a confirmed and paid booking less than 24 hours prior to your pickup booking scheduled time, will result in a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total booking price.
- Cancelling a confirmed and paid booking more than 24 hours prior to your pickup booking scheduled time, will result in a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total booking price.
- No refunds will be available if any delay or cancellation happened due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Drivers have the right to refuse any passenger(s) to board a vehicle, if he or she feels that the passenger(s) are intoxicated, aggressive or danger to any other passenger(s) or driver. If a passenger(s) becomes aggressive during transportation the driver may request that the offending person exit the vehicle or instantly terminate the service. No refunds will be given.
- Star Coaches accepts no responsibility for any lost or damaged luggage therefore please keep an eye on your luggage at all times.
- Consuming food and beverages is not permitted in any vehicle supplied by Star Coaches. Any damage caused to the equipment of the coach as a result of your booking will occur an extra charge. Passengers are required not to litter the coach and remove all rubbish at the end of the journey. Smoking is not permitted by the law on any vehicle supplied by Star Coaches.
Payments & Bookings
- All prices and quotations include GST and are subject to change without notice until a booking has been made, confirmed and prepaid in full. Star Coaches has the right to pass on any increase that may occur from airport charges, road tolls, entry fees and parking charges.
- An overtime charge will be applied in the event that your booking does not run to schedule. This includes any extra charges levied where you choose to extend the duration of your booking and include charges for flight and/or traffic delays. Our standby/overtime rates are a $100 per hour.
- You can amend the booking at any time after confirmation but it will be subjected to availability. No amendment fee will be charged. Extra charges may apply if the amendment will affect the size of the vehicle, the length of a journey or charter duration.
- We accept payments via EFT, Visa or MasterCard. Surcharge fee of 1.5% for Visa cards or MasterCard will apply on top of the original quote. All fares must be must be prepaid. We require prepayment to hold the vehicle for you prior to the arranged transfer date. Your booking is not confirmed until payment has been received. Star Coaches will not be liable for any damages or losses occurred in the case of a payment not received by us on time.
- When booking online this is not a confirmed booking. A confirmation will be sent via email as it’s subject to bus availability. Star Coaches will not be held responsible for any bookings not confirmed by our office.